We get it– gifting can get expensive. Though you want to give your loved ones something good, you also need to stick to a budget. According to the masters of gifting, a heftier price tag doesn’t mean a better gift. Affordable and thoughtful gifts do exist. And, to help you out we have brought you a list of such gift items that won’t cost you much, and you can give to your dear ones on all occasions. From personalised to creative to useful, the list covers it all for you.
- Flowers: Can there be any prettier gift than flowers? For every occasion and mood there is a soul blossoming in nature. From any online florist or a local flower shop, get a hand tied bouquet of fresh flowers to convey your best wishes and it will do the trick in a minimal amount. If at all you want to go cost-free, then pluck flowers from your garden, finish it with a ribbon and you are good to go.
- Coin Pouches: Collating coins is the biggest task of everyday life. If you know someone who keeps losing his or her change or have coins spilling out of their wallet, then a coin pouch is a useful gift to give. It comes in unique shapes and sizes making it attractive to use in daily life. Do not worry, it will cost you not more than a few pennies.
- Wirebound Notebook and Pen: Stationery lovers like receiving notebooks and pens, no matter how many you give them. If you want to buy something economical, go with this gift idea. To stand out from the crowd, look for unicorn notebooks and pens, notebooks with creative hardcover/softcover, etc. Even in your minimal budget you can find something good to give, we believe.
- Personalised Gifts: We would like to debunk the myth that all personalised gifts are expensive. No, it’s not. Some of them available online are highly frugal like personalised keychains online, personalised mugs, cushions, water bottles, and mousepads. For more options, browse customised gifts under Rs.100.
- Candy and Chocolate Basket: A gift that no one can say no to because it has all their favorite edibles. Take a basket and fill it with candies, chocolates, chips, and everything that the recipient likes. Wrap it up nicely and give it. The best thing about this one is you can add the candies and chocolates as per your budget. Red Velvet silk is expensive, go with traditional Dairy Milk. Afterall, chocolate is chocolate!
- Earrings: If you are looking for a budgeted gift for a female, you can never go wrong with earrings. Every girl loves to wear earrings, you just need to know their style. Do they prefer studs or danglers or hoops, or any other style?
- Luggage Tag: A traveller needs a luggage tag so that he or she can easily identify their luggage from the rest of the crowd. Fancy, personalised, and unique luggage tags in affordable prices are easily available at gifting stores.
- Jar Cakes: Celebratory occasions tend to remain incomplete without sweet treats. A set of two jar cakes in mouthwatering flavours of chocolate, Oreo, blueberry, strawberry seems to be an appropriate gift for all celebrations of your loved ones.
- Books and Novels: The best gift– the gift of knowledge. Gift books and novels to the person and you shall be giving them a loyal friend for years to come. Select books according to their interests.
- Phone back covers: Back covers with pop-socket seems to be the current favourite of everyone. So, why not give something that is trending and affordable? The only effort it will take is to know the smartphone model of the recipient.
Without burning your pockets, give thoughtful gifts to your dear ones and make them feel loved.