The Consortium of NLUs has been accepting online applications for CLAT 2023 since August 08 onwards. Candidates will be admitted to undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) law programmes at the 22 participating NLUs. The application deadline for CLAT 2023 is November 13, 2022. Before beginning the CLAT 2023 registration process, candidates must review the eligibility criteria and other conditions. Read on to know more about the application process for CLAT 2023.
Step 1: Complete the CLAT Registration Process Online
Candidates must first register on the official CLAT website. Take note of the steps below for the online CLAT 2023 registration process.
- Select the “Register” tab.
- Fill in the blanks with your name, contact information, and password.
- Select the “Register” option.
- For confirmation, a pop-up window will appear.
- Click the “Confirm” button.
Step 2: Account Activation for CLAT 2023
Candidates must activate their accounts after registering with the portal. Follow the steps below to activate your CLAT 2023 account.
- Candidates must activate their account on the display screen by entering their mobile phone number and one-time password (received on their mobile phone when filling out the CLAT 2023 application form).
- Following that, a dialogue box with the text “You are about to activate your CLAT 2023 Account” will appear.
- Please accept the message by clicking the “Accept” button.
- When you enter the OTP, you will receive a message confirming the activation of your account.
Step 3: Sign in to your CLAT Account
After the accounts have been activated, candidates must log in with their registered mobile number and password.
- First, enter your information.
- It will then be redirected to the CLAT 2023 registration form instructions page.
- Select the “Apply for CLAT” option.
Step 4: Complete the CLAT 2023 Application Form
Each candidate must complete the CLAT application form by providing their personal information. The steps for completing the CLAT 2023 registration form are outlined below.
- Fill out your personal information, academic information, valid communication information, and any other information requested on the CLAT 2023 application form.
- Candidates must choose the path they want to take.
- Then, choose your preferred course.
Step 5: Complete the CLAT 2023 Registration Form
Candidates must preview their CLAT application form 2023 after filling in the details to ensure that they have entered all of the details correctly. Then press the “Submit” button. After clicking it, a dialogue box will appear on the screen to ensure that all of the information on the CLAT 2023 application form is correct.
Note: Candidates should be aware that once the data has been submitted, it is impossible to change or correct it under any circumstances.
Step 6: Documents to be Uploaded for CLAT Registration
After submitting the CLAT 2023 registration form, candidates must upload the required documents in the required format. Take note of the table below to learn about the official prescribed format for the necessary documents.
|Рhоtоgrарh||JРEG/JРG||Recent рhоtоgrарh frоnt-fасing, preferably рlаin bасkgrоund (Not more than 500 KB)|
|Required for SC/ST/ОBС/РwD/BРL category (Not more than 2 MB)|
|Signаture||JРEG/JРG||On a plain background (Not more than 100 KB)|
Step 6: Pay CLAT Exam Fees
Candidates must successfully pay the CLAT 2023 registration fees online. If you do not pay, your application will be automatically canceled. For a successful transaction, select one of the payment methods listed below.
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Online banking
You will receive a confirmation email and message once you have paid the CLAT exam fees. Make a note of it for future use.
The CLAT 2023 registration fees are listed in the table below.
|Саtegоry||CLAT Exam Fees|
CLAT Registration Requirements Documents
Candidates are advised to keep the following documents on hand when completing the CLAT 2023 application form.
- A working email address. Communication after registration will take place here.
- A working mobile phone number
- Proof of residential address
- Marksheets and certificates (Graduation for PG Courses and Class from 10th and 12th).
- ID proof issued by the government (Aadhar Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ PAN Card)
- A passport photo with a light background
- PDF Format Caste Certificate (if required)
- Certificate of Domicile in PDF Format
- Certificates of Support (for NRI/NRI sponsored candidates)
Correction Window for CLAT 2023 Application Form
The consortium is unlikely to provide the CLAT application form correction opportunity. This means that once the CLAT registration is complete, it cannot be changed. As a result, it is critical to proceed with caution when completing the CLAT 2023 registration form.
You can contact the CLAT Help Desk listed below:
Email: [email protected] consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- Is the CLAT application form 2023 the same for both undergraduate and graduate programmes?
Yes, the CLAT application form 2023 is the same for both undergraduate and graduate programmes. Candidates must select a course based on their educational qualifications when filling out the CLAT 2023 application form.
- How do I cancel my CLAT 2023 registration form?
Candidates must contact the authorities and explain the reason for the cancellation of the CLAT 2023 Application Form. However, suppose you made an error while filling out the application form and wish to cancel it for the same reason. In that case, you can resubmit a new form, which will encourage the authorities to reject the previous one. There is no policy prohibiting a single student from submitting multiple CLAT Application Forms.
Check out the complete details about CLAT 2023 at https://www.shiksha.com/law/clat-exam